Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Nightmare with Learning Disables.

Assalamualaikum .

Last Tuesday on 30th October 2012, I have been invited by my ex-school mate, Nasrul Fareed to attends his university event, Halloween Nightmare and at the same time having a donation to Learning Disables by GOLD (Generating Opportunities Learning Disables) at Sunway University.




Those are the handwork by Learning Disables such as mugs, bookmarks and key chains. 

 


One of the ghosts was hang around the booths. 



Rafi and Hasim (wearing red t-shirt) are some of Learning Disables.


This coupon used for buy a set of lunch, any deserts, to play game and to enter the haunted house. When we buy bought this coupon at the same time we donate to them (Learning Disables). 
Oh, the haunted house? Its has been a long time  to enter it. But I think its not scary enough. Haha. 


my friend, Nasrul and..


he conducted his booth, Resident Evil :)




my bestie ^___^ not bf okay :) heheh



No comments:

My photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah. Currently studying at UiTM Perlis, Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, 2nd year Banking student. I'm Malaysian. Thanks for viewing here! :)