Monday, November 5, 2012

Life should be better.

Today is Monday, 5th November 2012. I just have 3 days more before I leave Selangor and I need to come back to my second home, Arau on Thursday night. Pejam celik pejam celik, I already have a semester break almost 3 weeks! Damn fast. Time goes like Ferrari. Hurm..

Then, I'll be struggling for LIBK (Latihan Intensif Bakal Komander) for two weeks from 10th to 21st November at Merbok, Kedah. Well, I am just an ordinary person who also have a BAD attitude ! -___- yes. LAZY. You don't have feel it? That's perfect !


"Come on babes ! You must face it ! Lets overcome this. Not good for your health okayy. Please back to normal and have a better and better life instead. Behave yourself, think positively and cheer up your life to become a happily person. Where there's a will, there's a way."

See? Your heart say that. Please, listen to your heart. Oh Allah, please give me a strength to going through all the obstacles and challenges. I hope I can do that. YOU are always in me. Amiin.


No comments:

My photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah. Currently studying at UiTM Perlis, Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, 2nd year Banking student. I'm Malaysian. Thanks for viewing here! :)