Sunday, November 4, 2012

I AM SORRY.

Dear, 
Thanks to be understand me what I have face now,
with my situations and problems.

Dear, 
I know you were sad,
I've made the last minute decision yesterday.
And you said, "Its okay. I understand you."
But Allah knows what is inside your heart.
He knows your feeling.
even though I could not see it, but I can feel it.
YES, I can feel it.

Dear,
Dont be sad we cant meet today, 
there's an another chance waiting for us sooner.
Insha Allah, IF ALLAH WILLS.

Dear,
Thanks again to make my life happy now and guide me to be the best.
You always say that you want to be the best for me.
ALWAYS.

Dear,
As long as you are with me,
I will be with you,
and my mom blessed us.
I hope you love me because of ALLAH,
to get His blessing too.

Dear,
waiting for me..
And,
I am truly sorry for everything.

LOVE, your B.

No comments:

My photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah. Currently studying at UiTM Perlis, Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, 2nd year Banking student. I'm Malaysian. Thanks for viewing here! :)