Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm Back :)

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah, after a year I leave this blog without footnotes, and finally...finally I returned "home" with a new life, a new situation and a new experience. 

As my last post dated on 2 April 2011. Hmm...a quite long here -,- 
Almaklumlah sekarang aku berada di suatu alam yang baru iaitu universiti. Syukur ke hadrat Ilahi dengan jayanya aku dapat merealisasikan impian orang tua ku untuk melanjutkan pelajaran ke menara daging gading. Aku mula pengajian pada 2 Jun 2012 sebagai mahasiswi di UiTM Arau, Perlis. Hmm, tercapai juga impian aku nak belajar jauh-jauh. 
Utara saya mai naa..


Hahah, one more thing, my dreams to studying in ..
O_O 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Err...yes i got it !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and i dont know how can I interested on this. Science ICT student turns to account student?
How could that happen? 
Tepuk dada tanya hati :)

And now I'm just little busy for my last final exam paper, Business Mathematics ^_^
4 papers are done and so far Thanks to ALLAH as He helps me in brainstorming for the examination, of course. 
Many obstacles and challenges that I faces here until now and as a student, I need to be more open-minded with all situations. Always be smile okay? Life must be go on and we have a long journey until we die.

aku dah tak sabar nak balik meyh, 4 days more to go..wee :D

rindu kat mak, abah, adik, meow2, baby angkat, rakan2, jiran sekampung dan lain lain lagi.

**sayang kalian ketat2**

No comments:

My photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah. Currently studying at UiTM Perlis, Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, 2nd year Banking student. I'm Malaysian. Thanks for viewing here! :)