Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MOM, she is like a diamond :)

Happy Mother's Day. Selamat Hari Ibu.

Especially to my dearest mother, HAMUDAH BINTI ARJAN, let you to know that..

You are my EVERYTHING
You are like a diamond that is shining me EVERYDAY
You are the best teacher in the world FOREVER.

I will always appreciate your kindness, sacrifices and the whole things of MAHMUDAH are really inside of you.
I am very thankful to ALLAH SWT to give this diamond (means you, MOM) in my life.
ALHAMDULILLAH.
May ALLAH bless you ALWAYS and FOREVER...MOM.
Thanks a lot to guides me to be a better PERSON. 

YOU are NEVER DIE in my HEART . LOVE YOU MORE.

No comments:

My photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah. Currently studying at UiTM Perlis, Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, 2nd year Banking student. I'm Malaysian. Thanks for viewing here! :)